This is a beautiful house on high ground with lovely sea views and a short walk from the Dos Bicos beach just outside Albufeira. Recently built in to a superb standard, and featuring a 12 metre pool, jacuzzi and large flat lawn. The design makes the best possible use of the special location with a living room that has sliding glass on three sides so that it can be opened up to let the sea breezes through, plenty of outdoor space, balconies and terraces. The nearby hotel offers additional accommodation and facilities. Immediately behind within a teenagers walk are bars clubs and nightclubs to keep the most demanding well satisfied. Ideal for 2 or 3 families with teenage or young adult families - where the oldies will still have some space quiet and lovely views. In earlier times this area was the part where the mayor, the doctors and the local lawyers had their villas and is quite different from the modern town with apartments and hotels lying behind it.
More pictures are on the P&P blog
- large living room surrounded by glass with views of the pool, garden and sea. It leads out to an attractive central courtyard area. The sliding doors can be opened on three sides to make the most of the outdoor area leading to the garden, jacuzzi and barbecue terrace. The dining area is adjacent.
- Fully equipped excellent kitchen with separate breakfast room.
- Two twin bedrooms on the ground floor share a bathroom, beds suitable for children with extra beds that can be pulled out from underneath.
- Wooden stairs lead to the first floor, which has three double bedrooms, the master with big balcony and all with sea views, private bathrooms with showers. A fourth double bedroom on the first floor is reached along a walkway across the central courtyard and has a bathroom.
- On the second floor is a small office with large balcony.
- Small games room with pool table.