A prime hillside position on the edge of the picturesque village of La Garde-Freinet and far reaching views across the forested hills towards Grimaud and the Gulf of St Tropez. Completely refurbished to a comfortable, modern standard; simplicity and space create the perfect summer holiday home. Just 1km away is the centre of the medieval village of La Garde-Freinet with colourful twice weekly markets, numerous shops and restaurants. La Garde Freinet villa rental set in the hills away from the madding Riviera crowds, L' Etoile Rose only 30 minutes' drive from St Tropez's lively beaches, pavement cafes and nightclubs. There is plenty to do for the more active, ranging from tennis in the village, golf at Beauvallon, sailing, surfing and water skiing on the coast, horse riding and cycling in the surrounding hills, not forgetting the increasingly popular Polo matches held in the region. Included are 2 hours maid service for two week rentals, pool towels and Wi-Fi. Extra: Pool heating & winter heating €150 per week each.
Split level ground floor:
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen (TV,DVD,CD), open fireplace, balcony window, French door to deck with pergola covered seating area & outdoor dining.
- Guest WC
- Steps up to double bedroom (1.60m), balcony window with far-reaching views
- Twin bedroom (0.90m) Separate bathroom, WC
Spiral stairs lead from dining area down to lower ground floor:
- Summer living room/snug (DVD & screen) next to pool
- Double bedroom (1.60m), French doors to terrace overlooking pool, en-suite bathroom, WC
- Double bedroom (1.60m), en-suite shower room, WC.
Grounds: Terraced grounds. 9m x 4m heated pool. Large deck with pergola covered seating area, outdoor dining table, built in charcoal barbecue and additional portable gas barbecue, open tread steps down to pool area. On-street parking for 1 car. This is a semi-detached village house in a cul-de-sac. Its hillside position means the grounds are steeply terraced - care with young children.